May 27, 2021
What Are The Benefits Of Dipping Powder System?
One of the biggest benefits to the dip powder nails is the simple fact that it is a remarkably durable treatment. As Glamour has said, “Dip powder nails are somewhere between a regular mani and a fake nail,” with one of the key “pros” being that it is a way to get a manicure that lasts for three full weeks or more.
Here are other benefits;
- Odor free – The materials used are similar to standard products, but the powders are entirely odor free. Whether you do this at home or in a salon, the idea of an odor free experience may be part of the appeal.
- Less messy – Few of us have hands steady enough to paint our own nails in a flawless way. The dipping process ensure that you won’t spend time with swabs and pads trying to tidy up your less than ideal applications.
- Comfort – As one expert said, “Owing to the way the process works, you get less powder on your nails than with an acrylic nails manicure,” leaving you with much thinner and far more prominent and uncomfortable nails.
- Time – Though it can take longer for some steps, the dip powder nails don’t require a lot of time and are often completed in a much shorter time span than traditional acrylics require. The fact that it can be easily learned as a DIY project means less time spent in the car driving to and from the salon.
- No UV/ LED Lamp Needed – It is understood that over exposure to UV rays can leave the body open to cellular malfunctions that can cause skin problems.
- Vibrant – The grains of the powders are incredibly fine, and because of this the dip powder colours are a lot more vibrant and dynamic than traditional gels and acrylic nails.